- Info & photo: FIA Karting
Approval was given for the re-scheduling of two events on the 2021 FIA Karting calendar.
First, the opening round of the FIA Karting European Championship for the OK and OK-Junior classes, originally scheduled for 15-18 April 2021, on the Circuito Internacional Zuera, in Spain, will take place on 22-25 July 2021.
Second, the first meeting of the FIA Karting European Championship for KZ and KZ2, as well as the FIA Karting Academy Trophy won’t happen on 29 April-2 May 2021 on the Adria Karting Raceway, in Italy. The race has been rescheduled for 12-15 August 2021.
The 2021 FIA Karting calendar:
|13-16 May||European Championship – OK/Junior Rnd 1||Genk|
|27-30 May||European Championship – OK/Junior Rnd 2||Essay|
|17-20 June||European Championship – KZ/KZ2/Academy Trophy Rnd 1||Wackersdorf|
|08-11 July||European Championship – OK/Junior Rnd 3||Sarno|
|22-25 July||European Championship – OK/Junior Rnd 4||Zuera|
|12-15 August||European Championship – KZ/KZ2/Academy Trophy Rnd 2||Adria|
|02-05 September||World Championship – KZ|
International Super Cup – KZ2
Academy Trophy Rnd 3
|22-24 October||European Championship – Superkart||Le Mans – Bugatti*|
|28-31 October||World Championship – OK/Junior||Birigui|
Find out more about driver line-ups for 2021 on our special page.
More about the 2021 season:
- 2021 Rotax MAX Challenge Grand Finals: date and location confirmed!
- The 2021 Rotax MAX Challenge Winter Cup is cancelled
- Sarno presents its new track layout for 2021
- IAME X30 Euro Series: New trophy, fuel and tyres for 2021
- WSK Promotion: A new racing calendar for 2021
- Rok Cup presents its 2021 racing program
- DKM presents its 2021 racing calendar