- Info & photo: FIA Karting
Bridgestone, planning on stopping karting tyre supply by the end of 2022, has been selected as the exclusive supplier for the FIA Karting Championships, Cups and Trophies to be held on the European continent in 2021, with the exception of the Superkart category.
MG Tires has been selected as the exclusive tyre supplier for the FIA Karting Competitions to be held in Brazil in 2021. The event was supposed to take place in 2020 before being delayed a year due to the international sanitary crisis. It was replaced by Portimao.
The Juniors will be equipped with homologated ‘Option’ type tyres, the Seniors will use homologated ‘Prime’ type tyres.
More about the 2021 season:
- Sarno presents its new track layout for 2021
- Champions of the Future: the 2021 calendar is complete
- IAME X30 Euro Series: New trophy, fuel and tyres for 2021
- WSK Promotion: A new racing calendar for 2021
- Valencia’s IAME Winter Cup postponed to March
- Rok Cup presents its 2021 racing program
- 2021 FIA Karting Championships calendar confirmed
- DKM presents its 2021 racing calendar
You may also be interested in:
- Jordon Lennox-Lamb: “It is essential to give the driver confidence”
- James Geidel: “We have created unity in the karting paddock”
- When Max Verstappen used to go karting with Mick Schumacher