- Info: RGMMC / Guillaume Alvarez
- Photos: Alex Vernardis / The Racebox
Originally published in November 2020, the racing schedule for Champions of the Future had undergone some changes in early January. On Friday, February 5th, 2021, the RGMMC Group, creator and promoter of the international series for OK, OK-Junior, and Mini classes, has published an updated version of the calendar.
The competition still features four dates, from April to August. While the races located in Zuera, Genk, and Castelletto remain with their previously-announced dates, the third round will take place on another racing location in Italy, the newly-created Franciacorta Karting Track, on July 15-18.
All venues and dates are subject to the approval of local ASN’s.
Here’s the latest version of the 2021 Champions of the Future calendar:
Stay updated with driver line-ups for 2021:
You may also be interested in:
- IAME X30 Euro Series: New trophy, fuel and tyres for 2021
- WSK Promotion: A new racing calendar for 2021
- 2020 Rotax MAX Grand Finals cancelled
- Valencia’s IAME Winter Cup postponed to March
- Rok Cup presents its 2021 racing program
- 2021 FIA Karting Championships calendar confirmed
- DKM presents its 2021 racing calendar