- Info: CPB / Guillaume Alvarez
- Photos: CPB Sport / KSP
- Video: The RaceBox
CPB Sport is one of the teams to be reckoned with in gearbox karting, having accumulated many trophies for the past few seasons on the international scene, including the FIA Karting European Championships and International KZ2 Super Cup, under the supervision of Founder Paul Bizalion and Team Manager Kevin Petit.
Following a 2020 season highlighted by Bas Lammers’s podium in the FIA Karting World Championship, Senna Van Walstijn’s win in the Andrea Margutti Trophy, along with national titles in gearbox classes, CPB is looking stronger than ever with some of the fastest KZ/KZ2 drivers under its tent.
Strongly supported by the Sodikart factory for 2021, CPB Sport will act as the official racing team for the french brand in both KZ and KZ2. Sodikart drivers Adrien Renaudin and Bas Lammers will work closely with CPB’s team, under the supervision of Sodi’s Team Manager Julien Dexmier.
Here’s is the 11-driver line-up of CPB Sport for 2021:
- Bas Lammers (NLD) – Sodikart Racing Team
- Adrien Renaudin (FRA) – Sodikart Racing Team
- Arthur Carbonnel (FRA)
- Thomas Imbourg (FRA)
- Damien Vallar (FRA)
- Jean Nomblot (FRA)
- Marco Valenti (ITA)
- Senna Van Walstijn (NLD)
- Lev Lomko (RUS)
- Brad Benavides (ESP)
- Jovan Pavicevic (MNE)
More about driver line-ups for 2021:
Discover more about the 2021 international karting season:
- Interview: IPK CEO Petr Ptacek on Formula K’s World title, IAME’s arrival & how karting must cut costs
- Rotax Grand Finals: Preparation underway as government threatens new lockdown
- 2020 Rotax MAX Challenge Grand Finals to go ahead at Portimao
- Valencia’s IAME Winter Cup postponed to March
- WSK Promotion at work to adapt its 2021 racing calendar
- 2021 FIA Karting Championships calendar confirmed
- RGMMC reveals 2021 IAME Euro Series’s calendar dates
- DKM presents its 2021 racing calendar
Follow The RaceBox on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube!