- Info: RGMMC Group
- Photos: Alex Vernardis (The RaceBox)
“Due to new rules in the region of Valencia prohibiting sporting competitions to take place until the 31st of January, we feel the risk and uncertainty is too high to kick off our Karting season”, states the RGMMC Group, promoter of the event and the IAME X30 Euro Series.
“The Winter Cup will be postponed one month to the 04-07 March, with an official collective test the weekend before. All entries which have been placed will automatically be carried over unless informed otherwise. We thank you all for your understanding and look forward to kicking off the season as it should in Valencia.”
Last year’s IAME Winter Cup saw the victories of Jan Peral (Monlau Competicion) in Mini, Bart Harrison (Mick Barrett Racing) in Junior and Oliver Bearman (KR-Sport) in Senior. Find out more about the results.
You may also be interested in:
- NGM Motorsport moves to CRG
- KZ World Champion Jérémy Iglesias joins CRG for 2021
- Champions of the Future has a new 2021 calendar
- First FIA-Standard Karting Body Protection Delivered
- Rok Cup presents its 2021 racing program
- 2021 FIA Karting Championships calendar confirmed
- WSK reveals complete 2021 racing calendar
- RGMMC reveals 2021 IAME Euro Series’s calendar dates
- DKM presents its 2021 racing calendar