- Info: Guillaume Alvarez
- Video: Alex Vernardis / The RaceBox
Kremers would go on to achieve an impressive weekend for his return on the track where he had clinched his World Championship crown in 2019.
The Dutchman, qualified on pole position for the KZ Final, eventually finished second to Formula K’s Jérémy Iglesias after a thrilling 25-lap race!
Find out about our special articles and interviews:
- Kimi Räikkönen: “If my son asks to compete, I would help him as much as I can”
- Robert Kubica : “I’ve never been as good a driver as in karting”
- Lando Norris : “Karting was a great time, I would not change it for anything”
- Charles Leclerc : “Most of my race vision I’ve learned through karting”
- George Russell : “Back in karting, it was just pure racing”
- Alex Albon on his karting days : “I had good battles with Verstappen”
- The day Senna missed the Karting World Championship (again)