- Text: Guillaume Alvarez
- Video & photos: Carlos Sainz Facebook
Carlos Sainz has been enjoying some Winter break, going back home to spend Christmas and New Year’s Eve with his family and relatives. In between, he had some time to kill and chose to stick a camera up his helmet during a friendly race at the wheel of a full-electric 4-stroke go-kart.
While he’s used to more powerful machinery and wider racing lines, the Spaniard still gives us a masterclass drive from the back of the grid, fighting his way through the field in this narrow and twisty indoor circuit. But enough “chit-chat”, let’s see how the “Smooth Operator” handles it!
Hungry for more thrilling videos? Check out our onboard section!
You may also be interested in:
- NGM Motorsport moves to CRG
- KZ World Champion Jérémy Iglesias joins CRG for 2021
- Champions of the Future has a new 2021 calendar
- First FIA-Standard Karting Body Protection Delivered
- Rok Cup presents its 2021 racing program
- 2021 FIA Karting Championships calendar confirmed
- WSK reveals complete 2021 racing calendar
- RGMMC reveals 2021 IAME Euro Series’s calendar dates
- DKM presents its 2021 racing calendar