- Video: Alex Vernardis / The RaceBox
The video above has been shot during a practice session ahead of the 2021 WSK Champions Cup, taking place on the Adria Karting Raceway.
The driver whose tires are changed is the Frenchman Augustin Bernier, younger brother of the 2016 OK-Junior World Champion, competing in the OK-Junior class for the VDK Racing Team.
All four tires are replaced and some minor set-up changes are also done on the Kart Republic chassis, all of this in under one minute, impressive!
Follow the WSK Champions Cup here.
More intertaining videos on The RaceBox TV
Don’t miss our special articles and interviews:
- Kimi Räikkönen: “If my son asks to compete, I would help him as much as I can”
- Robert Kubica : “I’ve never been as good a driver as in karting”
- George Russell : “Back in karting, it was just pure racing”
- Lando Norris : “Karting was a great time, I would not change it for anything”
- Charles Leclerc : “Most of my race vision I’ve learned through karting”
- The day Senna missed the Karting World Championship (again)
Fancy some onboards?
- Lookback: When Verstappen competed in RGMMC’s Euro-Challenge at Castelletto
- Onboard: Marijn Kremers masters Lonato at the 2019 KZ World Championship
- Onboards: When Verstappen broke Genk’s lap record at the 2013 KZ European Championship
- Throwback Video: Onboard Paolo De Conto at La Conca – 2013 WSK Master Series
Follow The RaceBox on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube!