- Info: RGMMC / Guillaume Alvarez
- Photos: FIA Karting / RGMMC
“Following the recent changes in the international calendar, we have decided to update the Champions of the Future calendar as well”, the RGMMC Group said in a statement.
“For the moment, we are only announcing round one, while we will release the rest of the calendar as soon as possible. We continue to support the teams and drivers’ needs, and with our best efforts set dates that are not in conflict with other races our competitors, suppliers and contributors are involved with.”
“Our intent is to complete a four-round calendar as initially announced, on the same venues. We will keep you updated with any new information we have! Entries for the first round re-open on Monday 08/03/2021.”
2021 Champions of the Future:
|29 April – 02 May||Round 1||Genk|
Find out more about driver line-ups for 2021 on our special page.
More about the 2021 season:
- 2021 FIA Karting calendar: opening rounds at Zuera & Adria rescheduled
- 2021 Rotax MAX Challenge Grand Finals: date and location confirmed!
- The 2021 Rotax MAX Challenge Winter Cup is cancelled
- Sarno presents its new track layout for 2021
- IAME X30 Euro Series: New trophy, fuel and tyres for 2021
- WSK Promotion: A new racing calendar for 2021
- Rok Cup presents its 2021 racing program
- DKM presents its 2021 racing calendar