- Info & photo: Parma Motorsport
“While the event can not take place on the South Garda Karting Circuit due to force majeure following the order of the ASN Federal Court, Parma Motorsport will organise the 31st Andrea Margutti Trophy on 13-15 November 2020 on the 7 Laghi International Circuit of Castelletto di Branduzzo (Pavia), a track that has already hosted the Trophy from 2009 to 2011″, Parma Motorsport posted on social media.
The event is open to the Mini, OK-Junior, KZ2, IAME X30 Senior and X30 Junior categories with registration starting from Monday, 19th October.
You may also be interested in:
- FIA will investigate Lonato’s World Championship incidents
- Rok Cup Superfinal goes to Franciacorta
- ACI Sport: Corberi and Lonato’s licenses suspended
- Rotax MAX Grand Finals: Long-term chassis partners and a newcomer at Portimao