- Info & photos: BRP-Rotax
The current Covid-19 situation, which provoked a later start of the racing season, demands an organizational optimization of the RMCGF event. This leads to a shift of the announced date by one week to December 11th – 18th, 2021.
“The organizational activities to prepare our annual karting highlight are already in full swing”, explains Peter Ölsinger, GM BRP-Rotax, Member of the Management Board, VP Sales, Marketing RPS-Business & Communications.
“We will welcome the world’s best Rotax drivers to this prestigious track in Bahrain and we are doing everything necessary to ensure the execution of the RMCGF 2021, including setting the right date.”
The event will be executed following a strict Covid-19 measurement plan to ensure the health and well-being of all participants. Furthermore, BRP-Rotax is monitoring the Covid-19 situation worldwide very closely to be able to react in time to organize the RMCGF 2021 for all Rotax drivers.
You may also be interested:
- Fantastic season opener gives a glimpse of the champions of the future!
- Tony Kart: Triple podium in Genk’s Champions of the Future
- Exprit Kart: Decisive comebacks & a podium at Champions of the Future!
- Kosmic Kart: Coluccio & Slater make the chassis shine at Genk
- CRG: An intense working weekend in Genk
- Birel ART: Convincing performances at Genk before the European Championship
- MG Tires to supply tyres for all 2021 FIA Karting Championships, Cups & Trophies