- Info: RGMMC
- Photos: Alex Vernardis / The RaceBox
“We are excited to announce Rounds 2 and 3 at Circuito Internacional de Zuera and 7 Laghi Kart”, stated RGMMC on their Facebook page.
“Following a period of logistical challenges, we have now managed to arrange the second round of the series just before the round of the European FIA Karting Championship, meaning that it will make it much easier for the teams and drivers willing to attend both races without additional screening and traveling challenges.”
“In addition, a race in Castelletto at the beginning of August will give a great opportunity to combine with a few days of summer holidays in the North of Italy!”
Here’s the 2021 Champions of the Future calendar:
You may also be interested:
- Change of date for the 2021 Rotax MAX Challenge Grand Finals
- Fantastic season opener gives a glimpse of the champions of the future!
- Tony Kart: Triple podium in Genk’s Champions of the Future
- Exprit Kart: Decisive comebacks & a podium at Champions of the Future!
- Kosmic Kart: Coluccio & Slater make the chassis shine at Genk
- CRG: An intense working weekend in Genk
- Birel ART: Convincing performances at Genk before the European Championship
- MG Tires to supply tyres for all 2021 FIA Karting Championships, Cups & Trophies