Info & photo: www.vortex-rok.com
The newly-created event is presented as one of the “absolute innovations within the European karting scene” and will be divided into two rounds as part of the ROK Continental Challenge. The first race will be held in Germany and the second one in Italy where all ROK categories will be present, attracting some of the best European kart drivers.
The first meeting of the European Continental Cup challenge will take place from May 1st to 3rd on the Kartbahn Ampfing, situated in the southern part of Germany, not far from Munich. The track is 1.063 meter-long and previously hosted events of the FIA Karting and DKM Championships.
The second and final round the ROK Continental Cup will unfold on Adria Karting Raceway, from July 31st to August 2nd, in one of the most modern facilities in the karting world where many ROK events, including the last five editions of the ROK Cup Italy, have been taking place over the years.
This new competition will allow all ROK categories on track: Mini ROK, Junior ROK, Senior ROK, Super ROK, ROK Expert, and Shifter ROK. The specific regulations, point scoring system, prizes, and other details are being finalized and will soon be made official.
- Kartbahn Ampfing, Germany: May 1st – 3rd
- Adria Karting Raceway, Italy: July 31st – August 2nd
You may also be interested in:
- Where to race in 2020 : IAME X30
- Tony Kart unveils 2020 driver line-up and calendar
- UPDATED: Ricky Flynn Motorsport goes Kosmic for 2020
- OTK reveals new CIK-FIA homologated Mini chassis
- Exclusive: Jordon Lennox-Lamb & Matteo Viganò on teaming up at Lennox Racing