Back on a real track for the first time since February, Leclerc tried his hand on Wednesday and Thursday with a KZ chassis bearing his own name, produced by the Birel Art Factory and used in competition by Leclerc by Lennox Racing.
Keen to share the experience online, the young Monegasque provided his fans with a stream on his personal Twitch channel.
Re-watch all the sessions here.
More on Charles Leclerc & Lennox Racing:
- Exclusive: Jordon Lennox-Lamb & Matteo Viganò on teaming up at Lennox Racing
- Charles Leclerc : “Most of my race vision I’ve learned through karting”
- Video: Charles Leclerc from Karting to F1
You may also be interested in:
- New date and location for the 2020 Rotax MAX Challenge Grand Finals
- New partnership & colors for Douwe Dedecker?
- MotoGP star Andrea Iannone on track with Birel ART drivers