- Info: Guillaume Alvarez
- Photos: Leclerc by Lennox Racing / LRN Photo
A couple of days prior to stepping back into his Ferrari SF1000 ahead of the Austrian Grand Prix, Wednesday, June 10th almost felt like “back to business” for F1 driver Charles Leclerc who switched his sim rig for the wheel of a kart at Lonato.
The Scuderia Ferrari driver enjoyed his first proper day on a race track since February 28th and the conclusion of F1 testing on the Circuit Catalunya-Barcelona.
Leclerc took to the track for a couple of stints thorough the day at the wheel of a KZ chassis powered by different TM engines, along with Lennox’s leading driver Matteo Vigano, and Antonio Fuoco, member of the Ferrari Driver Academy.
Keen to share the experience with his fans online, Leclerc streamed some of his on-track sessions on his Twitch channel and is likely to do so again on Thursday for his second day of practice.
Follow Charles Leclerc on track at Lonato here!
You may also be interested in:
- Exclusive: Jordon Lennox-Lamb & Matteo Viganò on teaming up at Lennox Racing
- Charles Leclerc : “Most of my race vision I’ve learned through karting”
- Video: Charles Leclerc from Karting to F1
- MotoGP star Andrea Iannone on track with Birel ART drivers