- Info: WSK Promotion / Guillaume Alvarez
- Photos: Sportinphoto
KZ2: Gustafsson and Pex on top
The Swede Viktor Gustafsson (Birel ART/TM) and the Dutch Stan Pex (KR/TM) respectively posted the best time in the two KZ2 qualifying sessions. Gustafsson topped the charts of Round 1 in 47.319 seconds, while Pex those of Round 2 in 47.437 seconds. Senna Van Walstijn (Sodikart/TM) was also among the quickest, just 0.025 seconds behind Gustafsson, while Tom Leuillet (Praga/TM) was 0.039s off Pex’s pace.
OK: Barnard dominates
The WSK Champions Cup winner Taylor Barnard (KR/IAME) dominated the scene in both sessions valid for the OK Qualifying practice of Round 1 and Round 2. The Brit went quickest in the first session, posting his best time of 48.015 seconds, leading Marcus Amand (KR/IAME). Barnard was the fastest again in the second session in 48.170 seconds, but this time around he only was 0.025 seconds clear of Nikola Tsolov (KR/IAME).
Junior: Sato and Clausen ahead
The Junior Qualifying practice featured two groups in both sessions. The quickest of Round 1 was the Japanese Rintaro Sato (Kosmic/Vortex) in 49.642 seconds. He proceeded Manuel Scognamiglio (Tony Kart/Vortex), while his teammate Tobias Clausen topped the timesheets of Round 2 in 49.651 seconds. The second best time was set by the American Ugo Ugochukwu (KR/IAME) in 49.704 seconds.
Mini: Van Langendonck and Gladysz share the lead
Mini International Gr. 3 has been particularly open as a lot of youngsters challenged each other for the lead. Drivers have been divided into two groups in each of the two sessions. The quickest of Round 1 was the Belgian driver Dries Van Langendonck (Birel ART/TM) in 54.430 seconds. He led Maciej Gladysz (Parolin/TM) who completed his best lap in 54.501 seconds. The latter posted the quickest time of Round 2 in 54.302 seconds and was followed by Aleksandar Bogunovic (Tony Kart/TM).
The winners of the first heats of Round 1:
- Manche 1: 1. Van Waltstijn; 2. Pex; 3. Leuillet.
- Manche 1: 1. Barnard; 2. Pirttilahti; 3. Zhivnov.
- A-B: 1. Ugochukwu; 2. Kucharczyk; 3. Sato.
- C-D: 1. Lindblad; 2. Gowda; 3. Rinicella.
- C-E: 1. Lammers; 2. Skulanov; 3. Gladysz.
- B-D: 1. Cardenas; 2. Przyrowsky; 3. Hanna.
- A-E: 1. Van Langendonck; 2. Tarnvanichkul; 3. Schaufler.
- C-D: 1. Skulanov; 2. Lammers; 3. Przyrowsky.
You may also be interested in:
- The WSK Final Cup relocated to Adria
- WSK Open Cup Rnd 1 / Rnd 2: schedule, entries, live page
- WSK reveals provisional 2021 racing calendar