- Info & photo: www.superkartsusa.com
In a statement released on Friday, Superkarts! USA announced that the governor of Louisiana requested the immediate cancellation of the competition as part of a nationwide mitigation effort of the recent COVID-19 pandemic.
According to the statement posted on SKUSA’s official Facebook page, the entire facility of the NOLA Motorsports Park, near New Orleans, has been put into “immediate shutdown” following the decision from the authorities.
SKUSA will be releasing a more comprehensive statement on any makeup event(s) or rescheduling in the very near future.
Below is the official statement from Superkarts! USA:
You may also be interested in:
- CRG, Birel ART & TM Racing factories temporarily close doors
- Rotax MAX Euro Trophy amends 2020 season calendar
- Coronavirus: IAME X30 Euro Series opener at Mariembourg postponed
- WSK Promotion releases new 2020 calendar