This new class is open to any driver owning an IAME CIK-FIA homologated engine and willing to compete in national and international IAME Series.
The worldwide-promoted racing program also includes the IAME X30 Euro Series and the IAME International Final of Le Mans, yet preserving the opportunity to enter any KZ racing event.
Here are the KZ-I class features:
- Regulation: International rules for IAME classes
- Engine: IAME CIK-FIA homologated for KZ classes (Screamer I, II or III, X30 Shifter)
- Chassis: Any brand with a CIK-FIA homologation for KZ classes
- Weight: 175 kilos minimum (subject to slight modifications according to national regulations)
- Tires: MG
You may also be interested in:
- CRG Racing Team: Work in progress towards 2020
- Registrations to open soon for the first 2020 WSK events
- IAME introduces new KZ-I class from 2020
- The new Exprit Racing Team is born for 2020
- Another successful year for Energy Corse