- Info & photo: CRG
CRG’s Management thanks Glenn for the professional and precious collaboration, which began in 2011 as a track technician and then continued with several positions of increasing responsibility, until the promotion to the coordinator of the entire technical area starting from 2017.
The relationship between Keyaert and CRG had already started in 2002, first as a driver and then as a track technician with the Belgian importer VDK. In 2011, he moved to Italy and joined the Racing Team where he was the mechanic of Felice Tiene and many drivers who have written CRG’s recent history.
The Tinini family, the management, and all the technical staff of CRG wish Glenn all the best for his future.
You may also be interested in:
- Sodikart Racing Team: A new dimension for 2021
- Alex Irlando becomes a CRG driver for 2021
- 2021 FIA Karting Championships calendar confirmed
- WSK reveals complete 2021 racing calendar
- RGMMC reveals 2021 IAME Euro Series’s calendar dates
- Champions of the Future releases provisional 2021 calendar
- DKM presents its 2021 racing calendar