The dates for the 2020 season are as follows:
- 21-23 February – Rotax Winter Cup – Circuito Karting Campillos, Spain.
- 10-12 April – Round 1 – Karting Genk: Home of Champions, Belgium.
- 29-31 May – Round 2 – Adria International Raceway, Italy.
- 10-12 July – Round 3 – Trent Valley Kart Club (TVKC), United Kingdom.
- 4-6 September – Round 4 – Prokart Raceland, Wackersdorf, Germany.
The opening event of the season, the Winter Cup, and the first three rounds of the Euro Trophy will also welcome the Micro Max category alongside the usual classes being the Juniors, Seniors, DD2 and DD2-Masters.
Each race will take place in a three-day format with a total of nine tickets for the Rotax MAX Challenge Grand Finals to be won at the end of the season, along with other prizes!