- Info & photo: ROK Cup USA
With the most popular winter karting program in North America set to begin in less than one month, ROK Cup USA has adopted a Vortex only platform for all classes.
“We’ve had many discussions over the past year about refocusing directly to the Vortex brand,” explains ROK Cup Promotions Director of Operations Garett Potter.
“It’s important that ROK CUP USA focus on the brand that supports us, and our efforts to build a strong Vortex ROK following around the world. This change will also give us the ability to support all the engines in the paddock unlike years past. I know not everyone will agree to the Vortex only platform for all ROK CUP USA promoted races, but hope they understand why.”
You may also be interested in:
- Alex Irlando becomes a CRG driver for 2021
- 2021 FIA Karting Championships calendar confirmed
- WSK reveals complete 2021 racing calendar
- RGMMC reveals 2021 IAME Euro Series’s calendar dates
- Champions of the Future releases provisional 2021 calendar
- DKM presents its 2021 racing calendar
Follow The RaceBox on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube!